Our job at The Luxury Editor is to showcase the best of the very best in travel; not restricting ourselves to destinations and hotels we also like to include travel products too. We are always on the lookout for innovative products that make the job of travelling that little bit easier. In December we showcased the wonderful Ickle Bottles and this month we’ve found another little gem which we hope you’ll love as much as we do!
Introducing to you the Bookwrap www.thebookwrap.com.
How many of us have taken a book away on holiday and it has come back dog eared and tatty with the cover bent from being stuffed in a beach bag? Well we certainly have and when we saw the Bookwrap on Travels of Adam we knew we had to have one.
The Bookwrap is Danish in design and engineered in Switzerland, invented by the wonderful Marie Ry Bendixen, it is a super simple protective sleeve that comes in 4 different book sizes and 5 different colours – and keeps your books safe from spills and other threats lurking in your bag. And a donation from every sale goes to Wrap Up Africa to help Cancer patients in Uganda.
Watch the video below for more details.
This month we have one Bookwrap to give away to a TLE reader. All you have to do to be entered into the prize draw is to complete the form below.
One lucky winner will be selected at random. The competition ends on 7th of February 2014 and the lucky winner will be announced on the 8th of February 2014.
Terms & Conditions
- The chance to win a the Bookwrap is open to UK residents aged 16 years and over.
- The prize is one the Bookwrap, the winner can choose any size or colour.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- To enter, go to the link above and follow entry instructions.
- Entries must be received by Friday 7th February at midnight.
- There will be one prize winner.
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries on Saturday 8th February.
- The winner will be notified by email using the details provided by Monday 10th February.