The newly-refurbished Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, an idyllic 4-star hotel on the outskirts of Edinburgh, Scotland is celebrating its gorgeous revamp by giving one Luxury Editor reader the chance to win a dinner bed and breakfast overnight stay for two in one of the hotel’s opulent suites.
The lucky winner will also enjoy breakfast and a complimentary 3-course meal with drinks, which will be served at the hotel’s Pentland Restaurant, an authentically Scottish restaurant overlooking the golf course, acres of parkland and views to Edinburgh Castle.
Three-time ‘Scottish Chef of the Year’, Bruce Price, has recently joined Dalmahoy as the new executive head chef, cementing the hotel’s reputation for culinary excellence. Our competition winner will get the chance to enjoy flavoursome dishes, which will focus on seasonal Scottish produce with international influences.
All guests staying at Dalmahoy have free access to the hotel’s leisure facilities. With an 18-metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room, new Lifefitness gym and fitness studio, floodlit outdoor tennis courts as well as walking, jogging and nature routes to choose from, Dalmahoy is one of Scotland’s best leisure resorts.
Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, which lies just seven miles from Edinburgh’s city centre recently completed a major refurbishment, unveiled in spring 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on Mon 28th October 2019 at midnight.
- Winner will be picked and notified within 3 days of competition closing.
- Redeemable for the prize stated, dates subject to availability.
- Reservations to be made in advance.
- Drinks with dinner include a bottle of house wine or soft drinks.
- Prize must be redeemed by 31st January 2020.
- Valid 7 days, subject to availability and excludes 24th – 26th, 30th -31st Dec 2019 and 1-2 Jan 2020.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The prize has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Entry data will be shared with The Dalmahoy Hotel to pick a winner.
Address: Kirknewton EH27 8EB