To enter the competition simply complete the form below at the bottom of the page.
What do you get when you combine one of our favourite restaurants and bars in the city Twenty Princes Street and Juniper, with a stunning boutique hotel and top it all off with one of the best views in Edinburgh? Well you have a match made in heaven of course. And addresses don’t get much better than this, with striking views of the Castle and the Old Town.
Hotel Indigo Edinburgh – Princes Street, part of the Cairn Hotel Group, is one of Edinburgh’s most stylish hotels. Interiors are modern and vibrant, effortlessly blending its Victorian heritage with contemporary style, with a nod to the city’s literary history evident throughout the hotel and 64 bedrooms – from paintings and portraits of famous authors, poets and artists to the contemporary Harris Tweed soft furnishings – whilst indulgent bathrooms feature rainfall showers, and front-facing rooms enjoy spectacular views over the city.
Situated on the first floor, Twenty Princes Street is an elegant setting for even the most cosmopolitan of patrons, where the ambience is refreshingly informal and the atmosphere is glamorous, but not glitzy. Triple-height bay windows and period features nod to its Victorian heritage, while illuminated curved leather and walnut booths and shiny marble tables, plus a fabulous wine wall, give the restaurant some contemporary credentials.
Light and bright, Twenty is captivating and capacious, with stunning views and food to match. The seasonally changing menus take full advantage of the fantastic local produce to deliver an array of delicious handcrafted dishes.
Next door you’ll find Juniper, a trendy yet laid back hangout serving sublime food and drinks, from early till late. With windows spanning the entire frontage making the most of those amazing views, this is the perfect setting for nights out with friends, lazy afternoons or celebrating special occasions, where you can enjoy an eclectic cocktail menu with a mix of forgotten classics, modern masterpieces and everything in between, as well as an extensive drinks list.
Head through Juniper and you’ll discover The Library, with warm and inviting furnishings, an original fireplace and comfy wingback chairs that you’ll just want to snuggle into, a quiet spot to relax with the newspapers or a good book.
To enter the competition simply complete the form below and follow Twenty Princes Street @twentyprincesstreet and The Luxury Editors @theluxuryeditor Instagram profiles.
- Competition closes on Wednesday 18th September (midnight) and a winner will be picked and announced within 7 days. If winner does not respond within 72 hours another winner will be selected at random.
- Prize is an overnight stay for two in a double room with breakfast and dinner in Twenty, with a bottle of wine.
- Prize must be redeemed before 30th November 2019. Prize must be pre-booked and subject to availability.
- Open to UK residents over 18 only.
- The prize has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any additional costs incurred at the venue must be paid for by the holder of the prize.
- Entry data will be shared with Hotel Indigo to pick a winner.
Address: 20 Princes St, Edinburgh EH2 2AN