Heesen Yachts are delighted to share news of the latest jewel in their fleet, 50m Project Jade. The all-aluminium, fast-cruising yacht is powered by green ocean engines allowing guests to explore the remote coves that are typically off-limits to yachts.
“This combination of speed and shallow draft makes the design ideal for cruising in shallow coastal waters such as the Bahamas, as well as the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean,” commented Heesen’s CCO, Mark Cavendish. “It’s a compelling proposition for many yacht owners.”
In partnership with Omega Architects, Project Jade has been designed with a sporty and curvy exterior whilst her interior, designed by Christian Gatto, boasts a cool and elegant design with bold pops of jade throughout.
Highlights of this speedy and stunning yacht include:
- Low drag hull design – This makes Jade comfortable in rough seas yet perfect for cruising shallow waters.
- Top speed of 23 knots
- Ultra-efficient hull shape – Jade is ideal for both island hopping and longer passages.
- Elevated aft deck holds a large whirlpool with sun pads.
- Full height multi-purpose tender garage and beach club that comprises a fold-down transom platform for easy access to the water when at anchor.
- Downward pointing bow – a good line of sight to the water from the bridge, and helps to accentuate Jade’s long, sleek profile.
- Full-beam owner’s stateroom, two double guest suites and two twin guest suites.
“The whole superstructure is slightly curved giving her a more elegant aft end, while the use of wrap-around glass and loose exterior furniture mean deck spaces have generous seating, but remain airy, light and well detailed,” explains Laupman of Omega Architects.
Project Jade is available to purchase and can be yours for cruising the Mediterranean next summer.
Visit Heesen Yachts to find out more www.heesenyachts.com