The Paloma is a delicious and refreshing tequila-based cocktail that is perfect for summer. Made with fresh grapefruit juice, lime juice, and PATRÓN tequila, this cocktail is both tart and sweet and the ideal drink to have in your hand on a balmy day and here is how to make two of our favourite Paloma serves.
- 50 ml Patrón Reposado
- 100 ml Grapefruit soda
- 10 ml Fresh lime juice
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Pinch of salt
- Salt Rim (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to an ice-filled highball glass and stir.
- Garnish with a salt rim and lime wedge.
- 60 ml Patrón Reposado
- 60 ml Grapefruit juice
- 20 ml Lime juice
- 15 ml Ginger juice
- Fresh basil leaves
- Top with Fever Tree Ginger Beer
- Twist of grapefruit zest for garnish
- Add all ingredients into a glass.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Top with Fever Tree Ginger Beer.
- Stir well.